Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Piece of Cake

I had hoped that for my first daily eating post, I would have had some great news.

Regaled you with tales of fruits and vegetables and stomach shrinking.
But it didn't happen exactly like that. I'm letting you in on a secret...
I ate cake yesterday. A big fat delicious slice of cake.

Breakfast:
Smoothie: banana, protein powder, pb

Snack: 
string cheese & coffee (a natural combo, no?)

Lunch:
Southwestern salad: grilled chicken, black beans, corn, lettuce (I give it a 2 of 5 stars)
1 slice of Magnolia Bakery vanilla cake with chocolate frosting
(it was someone's birthday. And I have no self-control)

Dinner:
English muffin pizzas!: whole wheat English muffins, sauce, mozzarella cheese


Exercise:
15 minutes of squats/lunges/leg kicks
45 minutes of Zumba (my favorite exercise ever)

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment